|Size (L x W x H)||43 cm x 43 cm x 12 cm|
Specially for adult British Shorthair cats - Over 12 months old. ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your Adult British Shorthair cat in mind. Due to your cat's heavy body type, the level of protein in ROYAL CANIN® British Shorthair Adult has been specifically adapted to contribute to maintaining your cat's muscle mass. This food is also enriched with L-Carnitine, a nutrient involved with healthy fat metabolism. The inclusion of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help to support your cat healthy bones and joints - meaning it can maintain its normal level of activity without any discomfort. What's more, the specifically formulated balance of minerals in this food helps to support and maintain your cat's healthy cardiac function. Simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of food for optimal benefit.
• Special British Shorthair Jaw This specially designed large curvy-shaped kibble is adapted to the British Shorthair cat’s broad jaw. The unique kibble facilitates grasping and encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
• Muscle Tone An adapted level of protein contributes to maintaining muscle mass. Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.
• Bone & Joint Health Formulated to support healthy bones and joints. Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
• Cardiac Health Taurine, EPA and DHA to help maintain healthy cardiac function.
• L-Carnitine Enriched with L-carnitine, involved in healthy fat metabolism.